Schedule your next BIRTHDAY PARTY or sign up for one of our HANDS-ON CLASSES.
Call the store to schedule - the more notice the better (dates can fill up fast).
Parties and Classes are NOT available October - December.
CUPCAKE - BIRTHDAY PARTY:
- The event lasts 60-75 minutes. We suggest arriving early to browse all of the items in the store (you will be amazed).
- Limited to 8 participants (Excluding the adult chaperone for kid's parties).
- Each participant will learn how to fill a cupcake with delicious filling and a couple frosting techniques with different piping tips. You'll then use those new skills to decorate 4 cupcakes with our delicious buttercream frosting & sprinkles.
- Each attendee will leave with their 4 cupcakes safely stored in a clear plastic clamshell container and the satisfaction of being a master decorator (ok, maybe not...but you'll be excited to do more!)
- Cost is $20 per person (1 on 1 class is $50)
CHOCOLATE CANDY - BIRTHDAY PARTY DETAILS:
- The event lasts 60-75 minutes. Definitely arrive early, we have over 500 different chocolate molds and 43 varieties of chocolate to get you ready!
- This is a beginner, fun class designed to introduce you to the ease of making chocolate candy in neat designs.
- Limited to 8 participants (excluding the adult chaperone for kid's parties).
- Learn the difference between real chocolate and a chocolate coating. Taste different flavors and decide which you like best.
- See how to melt chocolate, add flavoring, color, and paramount crystals, and properly fill a mold.
- Each attendee will leave with their own homemade chocolate candies.
- Cost is $30 per person (1 on 1 class is $50)
Choose from two class options: Basic Buttercream or Basic Fondant.
In the BUTTERCREAM class you will learn how to make: roses & leaves, basket weave, cake borders, writing techniques, and easy cupcake decorating.
In the FONDANT class you will learn how to: prepare your cake for fondant, cover a cake with fondant, make a variety of flowers, and use cutters & plungers to make fun decorations.
- There is a small supply list you will need to bring with you to class (we have whatever you'll need)
- Call the store to schedule or get clarification to any questions
- We strongly recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to your class. You can grab any supplies you'll need & also be able to see all of the items we have in stock to help you with your future goodies.
- Classes last 2 hours
- Cost is: