The Wilton School - Decorating Cakes
This exciting book presents what Wilton has learned in 75 years of teaching cake decorating, in an easy-to-follow format that reflects today’s lifestyles. Decorating Cakes is designed to appeal to anyone who wants to make great-looking cakes for families and friends.
- 30 exciting cakes with complete instructions and product listings.
- 103 technique instructions, shown step-by-step, including borders, flowers, fondant and more.
- Helpful recipes, tip chart, serving and cutting charts, glossary of terms.
- In-depth sections on baking cakes, preparing icing, using decorating tips, cutting and transporting cakes.
- Product guide, which shows and explains the equipment and ingredients required for decorating.
- Soft cover, 116 pages.